Monday, June 13

Thankful

At a time when so much is going wrong for me, I need to stop and remind myself that I have things to be thankful for. There's the normal, cliche, I have a roof over my head and food stuff. This will be all more personal to me though.

I am friends with most of my exes. I love the insight they provide into who I am and why.
I have awesome, amazing, strong, beautiful friends, both IRL and online. Not a day passes that I am not grateful for them.
The boyfriend. No matter how much I want to give up, how hard it is or which battle I am fighting that day, he is there to love me. He isn't giving up. He is trying. His heart is in this. I need to remember that.
Where I am going is different from where I have been.
My son is happy and healthy. I might not get updates, I might be heartbroken, but he IS NOT. That's what is important, right?
I have enough intelligence to determine when I am doing things that are detrimental to me. I am learning the ability to stop them. Through this blog (and my promise to be honest here) I have people call me on my bs. I love that. I need that.

What about you? What are you thankful for that you don't express enough?

With Love Always
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment